On behalf of East Bay Heritage Quilters, we are happy to invite you to participate in our 2020 quilt show. Whether you are a seasoned “Voices in Cloth” vendor, or applying for the first time, you can be assured that we have a proven track record of attracting thousands of viewers. Our vendors report a high-quality audience and brisk sales.
The show will again be held at the Craneway Pavilion on the Richmond Waterfront at 1414 Harbour Way South, Richmond, CA. This venue provides a spacious site, spectacular bay views, and ample FREE parking. Visit the Craneway Pavilion website to view this unique location.
Voices in Cloth attracts enthusiastic sewists from California’s Bay Area and beyond. Alongside more than 200 fabulous quilts created by our gifted guild members, there will be live demonstrations of quilting techniques and products, special exhibits, a guild marketplace, raffle opportunities, and, of course, a diverse vendor lineup.
The Application for Vendor Space for this popular show is now online, with specific information on the application process. SPACE IS LIMITED, so apply early. Don’t miss this opportunity to meet so many quilting enthusiasts! Feedback from vendors of the previous show requested an expansion to the printed program to display a vendor map. Therefore, for the first time in years, we have included a modest fee increase over previous prices to cover the extra cost for doing so.
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
- Applications Due with payment: September 15, 2019
- Acceptance Notices: by October 31, 2019
- Opportunity to order additional equipment from Rossi: TBD (Feb/early March 2020)
- Information packets sent: TBD (Feb/early March 2020)
- Vendors provide names of show personnel: TBD (Early March 2020)
- Early Load-In (optional): March 19, 2020, 2pm - 5pm
- Load-In: March 20, 2020, 8:30am – 12:30pm
- Set-up: March 20, 2020, 8:30am – 5pm
- Voices in Cloth Show: March 21, 2020, 10am – 5pm and
March 22, 2020, 10am – 4pm
- Load-out: March 22, 2020, 4pm – 7pm
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information. East Bay Heritage Quilters looks forward to your participation at Voices in Cloth 2020!
Email : Vendor Committee Co-Chairs